I recently joined the WiggleHigh5 Pro Cycling Team at its media and training camp in Alcudia, Mallorca. As well as getting in some last-minute training before the team headed off to race the Trofeo Alfredo Binda in Italy, the team took some time to chat to me about their training, season so far and bikes, of course.
With the team all riding Colnago C60s, I took a closer look at Rochelle Gilmore's bike — owner of Wiggle High5 Pro Cycling Team and former pro racer.
Complete bike specifications
- Frame: Colnago C60 (Size 45cm/sloping)
- Fork: Colnago C60
- Stem: Deda Alanera (110mm)
- Handlebar: Deda Alanera (42cm)
- Handlebar tape: Deda Tape 1400 (Colour – Tape Night Black)
- Front brake: Campagnolo Super Record – Dual Pivot
- Rear brake: Campagnolo Super Record – Dual Pivot
- Front derailleur: Campagnolo Super Record EPS
- Rear derailleur: Campagnolo Super Record EPS
- Cassette: Campagnolo Super Record (Size: 11-27t)